Ancillary - Bank Domestic Assistant
Role: Bank Domestic Assistant
The role of a Domestic Assistant within the Care Home involves:
- Maintaining agreed standard of cleanliness.
- Adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
- Completing relevant paperwork.
- Liaising with residents, relatives and members of staff in order to deliver the best service to the residents.
The role also requires you to:
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to speak to our HR Team or submit a CV instead – please email us at HR@silverlinecare.com
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying
, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate £8.91
- The Beeches Care Home, 320 Beacon Road, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom