Senior Care Assistant - Days
Are you ready to make a difference?
Silverline Care prides itself on providing achieve this right across the organisation, by:
We create a caring culture where everyone feels included and able to both participate and contribute. We act with compassion and respect in all our interactions and promote a caring and safe environment for all.
We take individual responsibility in doing what is right at all times to provide a professional service.
We strive for excellence and display innovation in both thinking and service delivery by creating a culture of embracing new ideas, developing solutions and putting them into action.
Working with Silverline Care will allow you to make a real and positive impact on the lives of older people who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day – varied, interesting and rewarding!
Role: Activities Co-ordinator
The role of an Activities Co-ordinator involves:
- Developing meaningful person centered plans for daily activities
- Referring to relevant documentation relating to residents’ individuals personal needs
- Providing therapeutic activities to help with differing physical, psychosocial or mental health needs
- Liaising with community groups to ensure that residents have access to clubs and activities outside the Care Home.
- Planning outings including arranging transport
- Being creative in sourcing interesting and diverse entertainers.
- Liaising with residents, relatives and other members of staff in order to deliver the best service to our residents.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Why choose Silverline Care?
- Competitive salary
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression – Nursing Associate Programme
- Free DBS/PVG checks
- Free uniform
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free E-learning and online library of online course for continuous professional development
- All Care Home Staff in England must be double vaccinated by the 11th of November 2021 in line with the new regulations passed via Parliament on the 22nd of July 2021 (unless medically exempt)
- All Staff must wear PPE and face masks when on shift and are subject to regular COVID testing to ensure a safe environment for both staff and residents
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Shakespeare Court Care Home, Shakespeare Close, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom