Care Assistant -Nights
Are you ready to make a difference?
Silverline Care prides itself on providing achieve this right across the organisation, by:
We create a caring culture where everyone feels included and able to both participate and contribute. We act with compassion and respect in all our interactions and promote a caring and safe environment for all.
We take individual responsibility in doing what is right at all times to provide a professional service.
We strive for excellence and display innovation in both thinking and service delivery by creating a culture of embracing new ideas, developing solutions and putting them into action.
Working with Silverline Care will allow you to make a real and positive impact on the lives of older people who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day – varied, interesting and rewarding!
Role: Care Assistant
The role of a Care Assistant involves:
- Ensuring the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting our residents, when required, for their personal care with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, as well as all other aspects of their daily living
- Assisting our residents who have limited mobility, making the best use of aids provided
- Assisting in the delivery of care for our residents at the end of their lives as well as those who have progressive illnesses
- Observing care planning needs for our residents and completing daily records on our electronic care planning system
- Assisting in social activities by interacting with our residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities
- Escorting our residents to and from the Care Home for appointments
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses
- Participate in relevant NVQ training to achieve required qualifications
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression – Nursing Associate Programme
- Free DBS/PVG checks
- Free uniform
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free E-learning and online library of online course for continuous professional development
- All Care Home Staff in England must be double vaccinated by the 11th of November 2021 in line with the new regulations passed via Parliament on the 22nd of July 2021 (unless medically exempt)
- All Staff must wear PPE and face masks when on shift and are subject to regular COVID testing to ensure a safe environment for both staff and residents
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Shakespeare Court Care Home, Shakespeare Close, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom