The role of a Housekeeper within the Care Home involves:
- Prioritizing workload of, and allocate tasks to, Domestic and Laundry Team.
- Creating and maintaining cleaning regimes.
- Cleaning of all areas.
- Ordering and restocking supplies.
- Complying with Infection Prevention and Control Policies, including reporting to the Home Manager.
The role also requires you to:
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free PVG/DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant PVG/DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Springhill Care Home, 80 Portland Road, East Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom