Kitchen Assistant - Bank
Are you ready to make a difference?
Silverline Care prides itself on providing high quality care for our residents, peace of mind for their families and be a great place to work. Weachieve this right across the organisation, by:
Putting people first: We create a caring culture where everyone feels included and able to both participate and contribute. We act with compassion and respect in all our interactions and promote a caring and safe environment for all.
Act with integrity: We take individual responsibility in doing what is right at all times to provide a professional service.
Share ways to achieve excellence: We strive for excellence and display innovation in both thinking and service delivery by creating a culture of embracing new ideas, developing solutions and putting them into action.
Working with Silverline Care will allow you to make a real and positive impact on the lives of older people who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day – varied, interesting and rewarding!
Role: Kitchen Assistant
The role of an Kitchen Assistant within the Care Home involves:
- Assisting in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
- Washing up after meals
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Promoting safe working practice.
The role also requires you to:
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Level 2 Food/Hygiene Certificate
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression – Nursing Associate Programme
- Free DBS/PVG checks
- Free uniform
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free E-learning and online library of online course for continuous professional development
- All Care Home Staff in England must be double vaccinated by the 11th of November 2021 in line with the new regulations passed via Parliament on the 22nd of July 2021 (unless medically exempt)
- All Staff must wear PPE and face masks when on shift and are subject to regular COVID testing to ensure a safe environment for both staff and residents
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Springhill Care Home, 80 Portland Road, East Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom