Care - Bank Care Assistant
Role: Care Assistant Bank
The role of a Care Assistant within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting our residents, when required, for their personal care with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, as well as all other aspects of their daily living.
- Assisting our residents who have limited mobility, making the best use of aids provided.
- Assisting in the delivery of care for our residents at the end of their lives as well as those who have progressive illnesses.
- Observing care planning needs for our residents and completing daily records on our electronic care planning system.
- Assisting in social activities by interacting with our residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities.
- Escorting our residents to and from the Care Home for appointments.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
- Participate in relevant NVQ training to achieve required qualifications.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Support through NVQ qualifications.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to speak to our HR Team or submit a CV instead – please email us at HR@silverlinecare.com
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate £8.91
- The Beeches Care Home, 320 Beacon Road, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom