Care - Registered Nurse
Role: Registered Nurse
The role of a Registered Nurse within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Completing physical/psychological assessments of new resident son admission.
- Creating individualised care plans for residents.
- Updating care plans on a daily basis.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
- Ensuring effective rotas are in place.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Current NMC registration.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free PVG/DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant PVG/DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to speak to our HR Team or submit a CV instead – please email us at HR@silverlinecare.com
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laurel Bank Care Home, Main Street, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom